30.1.10

I Love my Family

This weekend I am down in the valley celebrating my birthday/our 2 year anniversary and just visiting my family. I love being around my family, our visits are too few and far between. This weekend we arent ALL here and those that arent are missed....
(Nikki.Aj.Mayli.Tori.Zoe.Lanny.Kim.Jen.Ed.)
But I am so happy to spend time with those that are here...
(Mom.Barry.Catherine.Megan.Ivan.Jax.Dad.)

There are a lot of things about my family that I
LOVE, heres just a Few....

*We make fun of eachother.
*We sing songs about anything....and everything.
*We are loud.
*We think were pretty darn funny.
*We gossip. (don't judge you know you all do it!)
*We help eachother out.
*We eat eat...and eat. I am constantly telling my mom its a wonder were all not 300 pounds.
*We love our babies!

I could think of a hundred more but its my turn to play Wii so I'm gonna go, I have a couple projects coming up so im going to try doing my first tutorials..wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lori said...

We love you too Jessica! Don't forget that WE SHOP! It's GREAT to have you here. I wish, along with Jessica, that everyone was here - we miss you! In a perfect world!! Love you!

Nikki Nielson said...

BOO WHO! I wish we were there! I am glad you got to go down and have fun with everyone. I love our family too and miss you all very much. :(

Catherine Lacy said...

I love our family.. we are the bestest.