25.1.10

Birthday Weekend!

This friday was my 21st birthday and we had big plans to go down to the valley, hangout with my family, shop and get family pictures taken! But then this happened....

There was a HUGE snow storm! We only got about 8 inches in town but the mountains around us are supposed to have 3-4 feet! So we decided to stay home and not risk driving in the snow. We made the most of it and had a really good weekend anyway.

Cash was so amazed with the snow it really was the cutest thing, he just stared out the window for a long time and he would look at me and smile like....look momma!

We spent the morning of my birthday just laying around in our pjs being lazy, then we went out to lunch at goobs pizza with all my sister in laws and their kiddos, it was so good! That night we went over to Shanes parents for a birthday dinner and played games, we laughed a lot and it was really fun.

The rest of the weekend was really laid back, we just stayed in and relaxed, shane even let me sleep in and he got up with cash! What more can a mom ask for for her birthday! :) I did get some scrapbooking done too! I was so excited to finally get my stuff out and get after it again, and it took a while to get my creative juices flowin.....but i got all of my pregnancy pictures and cashs hospital pictures done. I did 9 layouts which i know doesn't sound like a whole lot but it is for a girl like me who takes forever to do one page.

So over all it was a great weekend, I love my little family and I had a wonderful birthday. Plus who could resist spending a weekend at home with this little snow angel?

This week I am hoping to get some more scrapbooking done, and I need to make a laptop bag for shanes cousin who has been wanting me to make her one since Christmas! We are hoping to get down to the valley this weekend, so we can celebrate my birthday with my family then. Hopefully it won't storm again!

With love,
J

5 comments:

Shana said...

I'm really glad you had a good birthday! Cash is so stinkin cute!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Cash is SO CUTE! I love his snow hat!

Lori said...

Can't wait for you to come down so I can squeeze that cute little boy!! (And give you a birthday hug!!) Love you sweet Jessica!

Nikki Nielson said...

He is such a little angel Jes! I am glad B-day. Love ya!

Nikki Nielson said...

Oops, I am glad you had a good B-day! I am a retard but oh well :)