4.2.10

2 YEARS

Monday was Shane and I's two year anniversary. I know it probably sounds cliche but it really has gone by so fast. We have been so blessed in the last two years and it makes me excited for our years to come. In the last two years we have... (in no particular order)

Vacationed in Telluride (Honeymoon)
 

Become Loving dog owners to the one and only, Junior
 

Embarked on new Jobs, Shane as a Welder at MMSI and me as a stay at home momma!

Become Aunt and Uncle to two new neices and three new nephews!
(Isabel, Zoe, Dallan, Jette, Jaxen)
 
  

Moved to Eagar and Become proud homeowners
(This is us in front of our first little house we rented, i dont have a picture of us in front of our new house which is so sad! That will definately be on my to do list when the weather gets nicer!)


Gone on Lots of camping trips, trips to the valley, getaway trips with Shanes family, and one trip to the beach with my family!
Found out life changing news
 

Started our family


Its been an amazing couple years! I have obviously left a lot out but that is just a few things. I'll say it again we have been SO blessed! Here is our little family on our anniversary, a lot has changed but we are still so happy in love, I hope we always feel like newlyweds!

7 comments:

katie said...

aw! that's a super sweet post! i'm happy you two are so happy! i wish we lived closer so we could hang out!

<3 you!!!
-katie

ps-i think your blog looks really cute! you did a good job!

T+C=N said...

Omg. Cash is sooo cute!! So chubby just like Nash! I love it. Hope to see you soon :)

Lori said...

Cute. Cute. Cute little family! I love you SO MUCH!!

Nikki Nielson said...

You look great Jes! I am so happy for you and your cute little family. Love ya!

Shana said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you guys have had a good few years. Cash is so stinkin cute!

Catherine Lacy said...

Two years.. i can NOT believe that. i did notice not one picture of me in that two year... haha just kidding! love you two! and that picture is amazing.

Paige said...

you are adorable.