22.2.09

Update

This winter has gone by so fast, but still I am ready for spring! I am just like my momma I hate being cold! This is a picture of Shane and I on a sledding trip with a few friends over Christmas break, its a couple months old but I love the picture because Shane is covered in snow! It was FREEZING and I didn't sled a lot but the cold didn't stop him from treading through the waist deep snow to build jumps and sled like a crazy man. 
This is a little late too but the first of this month was our one year anniversary! Shane and I had an amazing first year of marriage... it went by so fast! I am a lucky girl, he is such an easy person to love and take care of. I am so proud of what we have accomplished in the last year and am anxious for what will come in the years to come. 
Baby Bump! Every morning when I wake up I lay on my back and look down at my tummy and say....nope not yet! but Friday morning there was something there! I have been wanting to show for so long now and it seems to be finally happening! It makes it a little more real :) When Shane was taking the picture he had to say Don't stick it out just act normal! So this really is just relaxed and normal. I love that little bump I am always rubbing my stomach and Shane asks if I feel sick, but i just love to feel my little love bump and know our little baby is growing! Through the pregnancy I get on whattoexpect.com and it tells me all about the little baby from week to week. Every week baby is growing so much and they always compare he/she to something usually a fruit or veggie..... so thats what I call our little baby for that week. First it was Blueberry then in was Olive, not long after that it was Prune and next week it will be my little Peach! 

7 comments:

Hancock Family said...

Oh you are so cute! I can't wait for that little Hamblin baby!! It is going to be so fun to be little momma's together! I love you and am so glad you finally updated your blog!

Nikki Nielson said...

Cute blog background! That was a fun update, and big macs huh? That is interesting, but I am glad that you have your appetite back. Looks like you have had a fun beginning to your year. Love ya!

Lori said...

Oh my sweet Jessica - I love your "little prune bump"! Take care of that little grandbaby! Your blog looks so cute! LOVE YOU!
Mom

Crystal said...

U look so cute prego. It is fun to watch your stomach and baby grow but not everything else. haha!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Jessica! You are so cue with your little baby bump! Being a mom is the best! I got to play with Jaxen over the last few days and Meg is moving into my apartment complex so you have to come over and give me more scrapbook lessons since you are the master! LOL I am getting better and I got a cricut for christmas so I'm excited! Miss ya girl!

brittany said...

YAY you updated!! I'm so happy to see that you're doing well, your baby bump is cute!! Love you.

brittany said...

Girl you need to get a facebook!