22.2.09

Big Macs

Being prego for the last month and a half has been a pretty interesting experience for me.... Don't get me wrong I love it! But since the first of January I have been sick every morning, and occasionally throughout the day depending on the things I saw and smelled (working for a foot doctor maybe not the best thing). I have had NO appetite and basically Shane has had to force feed me. Things I usually love like salad and chicken make me cringe, and my usually snacky self even turns away from brownies and candy : (

Then finally....... I saw the light, things changed this week! I have been feeling much less sick (I only threw up twice!) And I'm having my first craving.......... Big Macs. Big Macs? Yes.... Big Macs. Honestly before this week I have probably only had one in my lifetime, and this week I had 3! and I would have had 10 more if they weren't 4 bucks! Oh how I long for the days when they were 99 cents! I love them, they are my favorite thing right now and even uploading that picture made my mouth water. I could get used to this craving thing, hello appetite! I have missed you!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Big Macs?? Oh my gosh! Still better than McRibs though! So what ya gonna do.............EAT BIG MACS! Love ya!