16.4.09

Ultrasound!

We were so anxious to find out! The ultrasound lady told us that she may not be able to get a good gender picture but he wasn't shy at all about showing his parts! We got some great pictures of his face too :) Both of us were kinda thinking it was a girl so we were suprised! (pleasantly suprised) I know Shane is so happy and so am I! We are still deciding on names. We love the name Cash but haven't decided on a middle name or anything. Shane said today now he wishes we just had him so I think the next 20 weeks of this might go by a little slower than the first!

6 comments:

katie said...

congratulations!!!! i'm sooo excited for you guys! i totally was looking at boy clothes tonight at the mall. haha! i can't wait to meet him!!!

<3katie

Nikki Nielson said...

Hooray for baby boy Hamblin! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait for little Cash to get here!

brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I'm sooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see how cute this little guy will be!

Lori said...

BOY OH BOY!! How fun for grammie to have another grandson to love on! I'm so excited for you!! Love you and MISS you!

Karissa said...

Congratulations on having a boy, your gonna love it. Hope your feeling ok too.

Andrea said...

Hey Jess! Congrats on the bebe BOY!! Can I have him?? No?? Okay. Just thought I'd try.... Haha! Hope you are feelin' good and things are going beautifully for you guys!!