11.12.08

Christmas [part two]

Here our some pictures of our Christmas Decor.
The final product of my fence project! 
*there were some problems with the lights on the house so I will post pictures of them when they are fixed
I love this beautiful count down that my Mother in Law bought me! Thanks Lana!
My homemade stockings made from Shanes old pants and some Christmas flannel. I also stitched our names on the pocket. I think they turned out pretty cute. Plus I love my cute sparkly sign from ABC Distributing!
I made this sign because its a quote from Shanes favorite christmas movie, The Grinch. (the cartoon one) I used all my different stamps for the lettering then just added some fun buttons and bling. I did it one a 2 x 2 foot particle board from home depot, cheap and fun! Gotta love that. 
Our tree! I am so happy with the way all my decorations turned out! Its so fun having our own little space to decorate :)

No comments: