11.12.08

Christmas [part three]

I know I've gotten a little crazy with the decoration pictures but I just love all my little things! I am proud of my cute Christmassy house on my low Budget! Go Me!
Love. 
My cute cute little buckets from target filled with yummy smelling Christmas potpourri. (funny word)
My table centerpiece. I need to buy more bulbs so I can fill it up.
I love this flower arrangement. My co-worker that drew my name for secret santa made it for me.....So talented! And I got the Faith sign from from walgreens for $1.50. I love bargains!

5 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

Your house looks so cute and Christmasy, I love it! I am so jealous that you have a fence to write something in, that is awsome! You are so cute and I am so happy for you guys to have your own little house to fill with Christmas cheer! I am excited to see you, only 8 more days!

katie said...

your house is so stinking cute!!! i love all your decorations!

Lori said...

Oh my sweet Jessica ~ aren't you the cutiest! I love your little home and all the Christmas decorations. I can't wait to see it. Looks like you've had a lot of fun! I love you!! Mom

Sweet J said...

You two are the cutest....love the fence lights....Monday is mow day

Taralee said...

Hi Jessica. I saw your blog off of Robyn's and I just wanted to say hello! All your little decor is so cute. You are one good and cute little wifey! :)
Hope all is well. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!