11.12.08

Christmas [part one]

We have been Busy little elves around here getting ready for Christmas..

We put up our lights and I showed Shane the amazing talent I got from my mom....writing words in the fence! He was a little sketchy about it at first but was impressed with the finish product. 
While I worked on the fence he hung the lights on the House....So brave! I had to go half way up the ladder and hand him something and that was enough for me.
We also decorated our house, I bought our tree and ornaments last year after christmas so I have been looking at them in our closet for months very anxious to put them up!
Shane assembled the tree, and helped me decorate
 *sorry the pictures are a little out of order

We had so much fun getting our house all put together for the Holidays, Shane and I love Christmas time and its exciting to be having our first Christmas being married and our first Christmas in our new home!

No comments: