2.11.08

Tagged

Nikki "tagged" me to post the 4th picture on my computer and explain it so here it goes...
(sorry the picture is turned thats how it was on the computer so i just followed the rules and posted the 4th pic)
This is all my moms family and my brothers and sisters at my moms wedding to Barry Platts. It was such a wonderful day my mom was so happy she was glowing she looked beautiful.  I thought this day would be so hard but it wasn't I was just so happy for her and Barry. They are so good to me and they are so good for each other, I love you both! Now I tag katie and Jen. 

P.S. Im counting this as my blog with a picture before the weekend is up. I know its a cop out kinda but oh well I promised and this is going to have to be enough!

3 comments:

katie said...

i did it! and i love you! thanks for making me feel better. :)

<3katie

Lori said...

I love you too, sweet Jess!

Sweet J said...

Uh..OK...look...I have sat back and let you be all mamby pamby about this blogging thing. NO MORE. Update. Sheesh. What? You don't have a job where you can spend whole afternoons blogging?

Love ya