7.6.09

projects.

Even though i have been slacking on my blog it doesn't mean we have been lazy lately. Shane and I have both been busy with lots of summer projects. Now that it is warm we have just had an itch to get some stuff done. I have been working a lot on getting the babys room ready and just little projects around the house and Shane started our yard. I have always told him I love having a lot of grass and that is what im gettin! it is still a work in progress.
This is our yard as of today, some grass is coming up, but we are still pretty much in the water and straw stage.

This is a little blanket I made for baby Cash. I love the baseball print and satin edge. It is one of three that I have been working on but this is the only one that is done so far. This is a little table that my Aunt Linda bought me for my birthday at a yard sale. She knows me so well and knew I would love a little project to fix up.
I painted it then roughed up the paint a little, bought new knobs and last but not least added some pretty wallpaper to the top. I really like how it turned out and it was a perfect weekend project. Thanks Aunt Linda. Now i just need to figure out what to hang above it....hmm....
I have a few other projects going that are half done, I will post more when they are complete!

1 comment:

Lori said...

The blanket is SO cute! I can't believe how cute that table turned out! You are incredible! Aunt Linda will be so impressed! Love you!