5.9.08

Scrap Happens

So... i am using my new internet [yay!] which means that i have access to the photos on my home computer so i wanted to share some of the pages i have been working on lately. Sorry in advance that you cant read much of the journaling, i am having a hard time figuring out which setting on my camera is best for this. 

Oh and P.s. i can't believe i am one of those people that scrapbooks their dog but oh well its just so cute how he really is shanes best friend and i cant help but want to make a memory of it!





enjoy:)

6 comments:

katie said...

these pages are super cute! i like the fireworks page the best.

i'm way excited about the convention too. we should try to go on saturday. and i think we should totally scrap all night and watch a goofy movie!

i love you!
<3katie

Molly said...

Jessica you are so cute! so guess what i never married that guy but i am actually going to get married to someone else haha i know the lord works in mysterious ways! anyways i would love to send you an invitation! my number is 6025714710! i would love to send one to you and meagan and your mom! call me!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Jessica!

Your pages are so cute! As usual!

Can you send me your address?

You can email it if you want:
MalloryNikolaus@gmail.com

Thanks girl!!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey Jessica. I found your blog on your mom's page and it's so cute! I can't believe the little Jessica that used to hang out with us at the wrestling matches is all grown up and MARRIED! You're beautiful girlfriend and I'm so happy for you. Congrats. Super cute pages too btw.

Shawn and Lanie said...

You are so sweet, I know Shane will cherish those memories when you two are old and reminising. I love you.

Lori said...

Come on Jessica - new pictures!!
Love you!! Mom