2.8.08

Our Pup!

Junior is our dog and we love him so much! Shane says he is the closest thing i can have to a baby right now so we really spoil him. He is the purdiest yellow lab this side of the mississippi.
Shane and Junior just sittin by the campfire. We love taking him on all our little expeditions, he always makes it interesting... What would we do without him swatting at flies and chasing squirrels!?
Here is him as a puppy, we got him the day we got home from our honeymoon so we both just think of him as part of the fam, for better or worse!

2 comments:

Shawn and Lanie said...

That is so sweet. I am so very proud of you and I love you both very much.

brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that you, Jessica Ann, got a dog!! That is really funny to me. Love you girl! I'm so glad you learned your duty as an LDS wife and finally got yourself a blog ;)